(keitai-l) Re: spit! spit!

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 02/26/02
> Jeurgen and I are both blessed with a sense of humour.

No, I am not! You spelled my name wrong! I hate you!

> Off course Jeurgen is entitled to an opinion. On any
> subject, at any time. He needs neither you nor me to
> remind him of that.

It's Juergen: J-u-e-r-g-e-n! Do you have no copy&paste down
there in Fukukukuku or whats the name again?

>>there's no system like what
>>we're talking about.  Self-evidently, it hasn't been
>>worth people's volunteered time, or we'd have it
>>already.
> So - your argument is "the fact it has not been done
> already means that it is not possible" ?!

Come on guys, it's possible. The only thing you need is
motivation and a starter. I would never start this thing in
this list for a simple reason: There are only a handful
programmers in this list and it's not focused enough. This
list is for entertainment, not for work, in case you don't
noticed yet :)

If you need some pointers for initial data in an initial XML
scheme, which you can provide to motivate others to jump in,
how about start here:
http://www.cyscape.com
http://upmkt.openwave.com/dev_phones/phones.cfm
http://info.ezweb.ne.jp/factory/tec/spec/4_4.html
http://www.miechin.jp/keitai/picsize.html

And to get the data from European handset makers, just ask.
Yes, a-s-k. They normally answer if you match the right
tone, use the right keywords and spell their names right
in your email ;)

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. Tokyo, Japan
i-mode/FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/