(keitai-l) Re: open i-area service guidelines

From: Ryan Nobrega <ryan.nobrega_at_openwave.com>
Date: 02/27/02
thanks! is there an english version of this PDF? I found this english i-area
page but couldn't locate the PDF...

http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/p_s/imode/index.html

Y&nl=your-script&arg1=user%3dchuck
where your-script is the script to which you want the docomo server to
return the user.
arg1, arg2 etc are optional arguments that you can have returned to your
script as well.

If everything goes as planned then the server will send these variables
back to your script:
actn = OK
areacode = *****
user = chuck

I'm not sure that I understand the mesh system that they talk about in the
document. They describe a mesh system that goes down to 213.5m resolution,
but I believe that you'll only be able to obtain a 5 digit area code that
covers approximately 10km.
Maybe someone else can explain that?
The URL information is available in this document:
http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/p_s/imode/iarea/openiarea020222.pdf
HTH,
Ron

This mail was sent to address ryan@corp.phone.com