(keitai-l) Re: lust

From: Mike Derouin <mderouin_at_schooleymitchell.com>
Date: 03/13/02
The Fujitsu announced today will reportedly ship with GPRS in its European
flavor, (Bluetooth in Japan).

Definitely not as sexy as the Sony, but if speed counts, it is the first
(that I know of) to run on the XScale 250 MHZ.  Of course, Curt, if you find
Pocket PC to be as slow as you seem to then this modest speed boost won't
change your mind.  (Mind you - try doing anything beyond the preconfigured
apps on my old Handspring if you want to see slow!)

Mike Derouin
Schooley Mitchell Telecom Consultants
71 Woodmans Chart - Unionville ON Canada- L3R 6K8
905 940 8803 *  888 959-0092 * fax 905 940-1666