(keitai-l) Re: Want tech detail on billing model

From: Andrea <anima_at_gmx.de>
Date: 03/16/02
Hi,

NTT Docomo does the handling of the subscription process and has the
subscriber database for official i-mode sites in their own center.

Its opposite of how you assumed: NTT Docomo will tell the content
provider at the end of the month, how many suscribers the site has and
how much subscription fees the content provider therefore gets from the
carrier.

Cheers,
Andrea
--
Andrea Hoffmann -- EGIS Consulting Group Tokyo
E-Mail: info@egis.co.jp -- Ph: +81-3-3264-1060