(keitai-l) Re: Nokia-Germany CEO interview

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 03/16/02
On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Dr. Carsten Bormann wrote:

> I have an 80 g color screen GPRS WAP phone with POP3 and SMTP capability.

The weight is reasonable, at least. What's the screen size? Are
there plenty of WAP web sites with nice colour graphics?

As for POP3, well, is there a way to alert the phone when you
receive e-mail? Or do you just not know you have it until you decide
to check? If the latter, I can't see people moving from SMS to
e-mail.

cjs