(keitai-l) Research

From: Ben Sawyer <bsawyer_at_dmill.com>
Date: 03/16/02
Hi,

I'm new to the list but I've been spending the last week going through
the archives.  I am working on a research report on mobile and wireless
gaming.  I've got a lot of stuff done but I'm trying to be as exhaustive
as possible.  If anyone has a company or a game they want me to know
about (we're trying to build an exhuastive list) please let me know
(offlist of course) and if you'd like to be interviewed for the report
please also email me offlist.

This report is very interested in tech oriented stuff, even the most
idiosyncratic.  It's not just pie-in-the-sky hockey stick charts about X
billion dollar markets and user bases.

I will be at Game Developers Conference in San Jose this month and at E3
in May so if you're attending either please email me and we can meet up
there as well.

When I'm done with the research I'll post some of the exec summary for
people here and share some other cool stuff too.  I'm covering
everything from GameBoy, to Brew, and Wifi not just i-mode or SMS, etc.

Thanks again,

Ben Sawyer