(keitai-l) Re: RIOT-E goes belly up

From: Olivier MARTIN <martin_at_anoria.com>
Date: 03/19/02
19/03/2002, 15:09:27, Olivier writes :

There will be more if they don't enough capitalize that they should
diversify their activities, not only focus on mobile, but on "mobility"
Entertainement, i mean handheld entertainement devices (PDA / GameBoy
Advance / J2ME / SMS...). Its one key factor to evolve the mobile
entertainemet business and benefits economy scale to deploy & having
valuable entertainement portfolio either for mobile operator or
entertainement agregator (like ludigames / gameloft / picofun... ).

Regards

Olivier
martin@anoria.com

--