(keitai-l) Re: RIOT-E goes belly up

From: Sampo Raudaskoski <keitai_at_mrgoodliving.com>
Date: 03/20/02
On my opinion, that would be the most stupid approach, which has quite
unfortunately been adopted by many of the companies - to their downfall.

Saying "concentrating on mobility" and meaning doing products for the whole
variety of devices and technologies is a same thing that saying an
advertising company should concentrate on paper, and meaning they should
start publishing magazines and deliver mail.
There is absolutely no synergy regarding production, marketing nor sales. On
the contrary, such claim will exhaust the resources of all but most major of
the companies, leaving them with unfocused marketing message, scattered
portfolio and finally an empty cash register.

With best regards,
Sampo Raudaskoski