(keitai-l) Re: European i-mode

From: Andrea Hoffmann <anima_at_gmx.de>
Date: 03/20/02
Hi,

Two pics from the CEBIT, showing

1) people looking at i-mode phones at the E-Plus booth (looks kind of
religious with the lighting, LOL)
http://k-tai.impress.co.jp/cda/parts/image_for_link/0,,26976-8733-2-1,00.htm

2) the Japanese impress news site on the N21i (Japanese fonts are not
displayable, but the site itself shows up)
http://k-tai.impress.co.jp/cda/parts/image_for_link/0,,26978-8733-2-2,00.htm

The article says that the E-Plus booth received quite some visitor traffic
and that it shall be interesting to see the further development of the
market position of E-Plus (now number three in Germany after Deutsche
Telekom and Vodafone).

Does anybody already have numbers on how many i-mode handsets have been sold
so far?

Andrea