(keitai-l) Re: European i-mode

From: Hans de Graaff <hans_at_degraaff.org>
Date: 03/20/02
On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Andrea Hoffmann wrote:

> The article says that the E-Plus booth received quite some visitor
> traffic and that it shall be interesting to see the further
> development of the market position of E-Plus (now number three in
> Germany after Deutsche Telekom and Vodafone).

I was there yesterday. I guess there were 50+ handsets to play around
with in the booth, and usually only a few where available
immediately. According to some of the people assisting in the booth
Tuesday was a slow day, though. During the weekend you really had to
queue to get your hands at a terminal. NEC also had a few terminals in
their booth to play around with. The Toshiba terminals were all behind
Plexiglas.

Hans

--==-=-=

--==-=-=