(keitai-l) Re: In case you invested in 3G...

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 04/28/02
> The fact remains that GPRS is still a mystery even to people
> who are trying to sell it.

I can even add that it is a mystery to people who create these
services...whenever we send out our showcase newsletter
we get around 20 "out of office replies" back...10 of them
from companies who have slogans like:

* "be reachable anywhere you go"
* "never unconnected again"
* "stay in contact"

and so blurb...but the out of office replies speak a different
language:

* "I am currently out of the office and will be returning on
  Wednesday..."
* "our email may be read with a few days delay."
* "I will have limited possibilities to read mail."

Not the best of advertisement...

Juergen <-- connected *anywhere* he goes.
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/