(keitai-l) Re: In case you invested in 3G...

From: Tom Pen <tom_at_qcast.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 04/28/02
Hi from England,
I went for a demo in a Vodafone shop, was a T68 was told about Taxi,
Restaurants/Greek/Italian/Chinese/ all with "get u there maps" plus Email,
But when tested the phone thought I was in Aberdeen which is about 800Km
away. I assume this was alphabetically the first on its list !
This phone seems to have some good facilities how does it compare with the
best you know about ?

http://www.samsung.com/press/news_finder_read.cgi?lidx=20020422204730

Tom Pen