(keitai-l) Re: i-mode contact management style sites

From: Arjen van Blokland <ab_at_tkk.att.ne.jp>
Date: 05/10/02
The exeprience of 104.com is that it makes sense else we would not offer
this calendar portal service in the official menus of DoCoMo, J-Phone and
KDDI.

Having all the data stored on your phone is quite tricky if you do not make
back-ups.
It is much saver to have all your data stored on a central position.
104.com has a clear privacy policy stating that the data will not be given
to third parties.
All data is encrypted.

Furthermore, xxx enables people to share the schedules with others even if
they use an other operator.
It is also one of the very few services where the operator allowed a web
interface to input data.

Arjen van Blokland
ab@104.com