(keitai-l) Re: Opinions on newer J-Phones

From: Kevin Martin <martink_at_japan.email.ne.jp>
Date: 05/14/02
>     What about the J-N04, isn't that new NEC JPhone?

It's the "newest," but that's not saying much. :)  It doesn't
have a camera, as far as I'm aware.

>     But the 504s should be coming out soon.  I really don't
> know anything about them, but hopefully they will
have cameras... like some of the FOMAs.

As far as I can tell, the only Docomos that will have cameras
outside of the FOMA series are the new phones in the x251
series coming out soon (sometime in May?)  Unfortunately,
since these are x2xx series phones, they won't have JAVA
capability.  And the x504 series won't have cameras, only
upgraded JAVA capabilities and a faster network speed
(28.8).

Kevin