(keitai-l) Re: GSM, PDC and proprietary systems

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 06/19/02
To send an email to a DoCoMo phone, the best is you just send
an ordinary internet email from you phone or PC to:
whatevertheemailis@docomo.ne.jp
The limit is 250 Kanji or 500 roman chars, and no attachments.
see: http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq-email.html

Hope this helps,

Gerhard Fasol
http://www.eurotechnology.com