(keitai-l) learning Japan

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 08/09/02
don't know if anyone did advertisement/propaganda before but
here's an interesting book: "i-Mode Developer's Guide"
http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/0672321882/

two things I'd like to say, or don't need to say, are
- want more pages on EZweb, J-Sky, and TU-KA Messenger
- want DoJa2 and i-shot in the next edition

btw, I used to read a lot of Japanese books on her history and
business culture but found out the best people who understand
Japanese are not themselves ... the Americans are I'd say.

similarly, I don't think anyone has to read those stupid books
by Natsuno or other DoCoMo guys, though those books are much
more popular and profitable, just like i-mode.

cheers,

Ken