(keitai-l) Re: Plazmic SDK and their SVG == Scaleable Vector Graphics SDK

From: Jason Pollard <jasonpollard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 08/09/02
Have you had a look at the doja2 specs?  It doesn't support SVG, but the
graphics capabilities are greatly extended over those of the doja1/i503.
Assuming (and I do that a lot) that it should be possible to do with doja2 most
of what Plasmic offers, I was wondering if the Plasmic products (keitai-side,
anyway) are still relevant?  I suppose so, since a good toolkit will greatly
decrease time to market like many a higher level API.  Nonetheless, 504's 100K
limit, tho an order of magnitude greater than 503, still doesn't leave much
room for your iApplis when you have a 3rd party toolkit/library onboard as
well.  Do you know how big the 2 second anime file itself was?

--Jason