(keitai-l) Re: SMS ticketing using 2D barcodes

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10/28/02
(1) the small pixels of a fine LCD shouldn't be problem for
a scanner and the QR code is designed to be readable up to
dirt or damage of 30% of the symbol (anyone please tell me
how?  but a J-SH09 won't recognize through its camera a QR
code when I don't let it to take the whole symbol).

(2) with a camera, one can just copy the 2D bar code and
even distribute it to many, but a simple check can block
a ticket to be used twice and I think that should be enough,
... if you think a color copier can easily make bank notes.

cheers,

Ken

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.