(keitai-l) Re: au appli download woes

From: gaurang khatri <simplygaurang_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 10/31/02
Hello Colin,
One reason could be of checksum. i.e. by any chance if checksum is not appended to th KJX file when the application is being downloaded from AU phone, it might work in the way you had described. This could be on reason, but I do not know whether this is the case for you or not. So, just verify the size of the application while downloading and you can know whether checksum is appended to the KJX file or not.
Hope this may help.
Regards
gaurang.

Colin Mack <colin@b-factory.co.jp> wrote:Hi all,

Has anyone out there had any experience au appli downloads that might
shed some light on this problem ?

We have a wap 2.0 java application that will download and run correctly
on all handsets we've tried except for panasonic's C3003P GPS phone.
When downloaded onto that one, the download completes, the phone sends
the server "offset=-1,count=-1" completion code, and then on the phone
screen it says it is storing the appli. Then after several seconds it
will say "ezplus $BEPO?$7$^$7$?(B" followed immediately by an error message
saying $BIT_at_5%G!
Post your ad on Yahoo! India Autos.Check out the used Maruti, Fiat and Ford models on sale now.