(keitai-l) Re: Biometric Chip Costs

From: Kenneth G. Mages <ken_at_mages.tv>
Date: 12/04/02
I apologize for the improper formatting and appearance of misquoting.
We CAN "authenticate the purchase" with biometrics to reduce and avoid
chargebacks to merchants if we can reasonably identify the user with
biometrics, tokens, and PINs. =20

I wasn't looking for analysis or critics of my idea, but PRICES on these
spoofable, glamorous, marketable chips... Anybody??

kgm