(keitai-l) Re: OT: cleaning keitai screens (was 2003G)

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 12/04/02

>  p.s.  have anybody seen the new graphic email Kanji lessons in TangoTown
>  showing stroke order?  Newer handsets have an auto download option so the
>  email has the animated gif embedded into the email on arrival.  We think
>  it is pretty cool!!  IM(NS)HO  (*_*)

you forgot the </plug> tags tracey!

Yep, I'm a happy subscriber actually. I like the docomo picture mail (sp?)
function.
It would be much better if the handsets cached these images properly, but it
seems if i open a couple other msgs, the images get uncached...

do you know which phones support this? I think the 211 series do. I assume
503?
how about 210 & 502? Any idea what percentage of phones this makes up?

It's quite neat, i noticed you can include a few images together in an
email. Almost like html mail.

I think from 504is onward, you can have a msg wake up an appli, so this
opens a lot of other possibilities.

/dc