(keitai-l) Re: OT: cleaning keitai screens (was 2003G)

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 12/05/02
On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, dc wrote:

> do you know which phones support this? I think the 211 series do. I assume
> 503?

Certaily my F503i, which is one of the older 503s out there, supports it.
I ended up paying 300 yen to subscribe to Tango Town just so I could look up
the stroke order of $B3Q(B when I didn't have a dictionary handy,
actually. (That's one of those ones where the Chinese and Japanese
stroke order are different--sigh.)

Anyway, more cool I think thank the animated Kanji is having SKIP
kanji lookup. The only other place I can get that in something
electronic is with my Palm, which doesn't need it because I have
direct kanji input anyway (so I can just draw the character to find it
in the dictionary).

cjs