(keitai-l) Re: J-SH53 announced on 4/24

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 04/27/03
here I add my 0.03 cents:

(1) from content providers' point of view, no reason any talented
developer should worry others cannot make their code tidy.  everyone
should understand and try their own luck in the market.  J-Phone says
the new enlarged appli size will enable full 3D polygon games.

(2) from operators' point of view, DoCoMo *says* it wants the service
be handy and affordable for the majority of customers.  while I count
that as a valid argument, I think there better be a flexible scheme
and involve the content providers, too.

(3) DoCoMo/NEC have a long history of hard-wiring many assumptions
into the basic design.  it's understandable for efficiency, but they
don't mind to hide the details and make maintenance very difficult.
that's in contrast with DoCoMo's planning persons who always try to
hide the underling technology from the customers.