(keitai-l) Re: 505i series and turn-type keitai

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 05/22/03
On Wed, 21 May 2003, Juergen Specht wrote:

> Some of DoCoMo's consultants:
> http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/gallery.php?s=38&p=10&l=en#c
> convinced me that I should upgrade my phone as soon as possible
> to one of the new 505i ones. I already decided for the P505i.

Well, if you ever need an independent opinion, there are plenty of
consulting shops in my neighbourhood (Dogenzaka 2-chome) where a more
unbiased consultant can give you advice for the usual consulting rate
8000-12,000 yen per hour.

But why did you chose the Panasonic? And what did you think of the
Fujitsu and the Sharp? Does the fingerprint reader on the Fujitsu have
any point?

cjs