(keitai-l) Re: D505i

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 05/24/03
On Fri, 23 May 2003, Reto Grob wrote:

> > > SH505i ...
> My choice coz it got a 3d display, that no one else has!

What does this 3D display actually do for you?

> Plus it features a megapixel cam. So you can keep your (girl)friends in 3d!

The D, F, SH and SO all have megapixel cameras (though I'm not sure
what's up with this "effective resolution" that's slightly higher than
the "real resolution.") Only the N and P still have low-resolution
cameras. (Though of course that "low" resolution is still four times
that of the QVGA screen, and at 640x480 or so, probably even good enough
for most web-publishing applications.)

BTW, what can you put on the SD/MS memory cards on these phones, besides
pictures? Address book, maybe? I'd think your address book can start to
get pretty darn large, once you start keeping pictures of everyone in it.

Also, the D505i has now been out for two days: who's already bought one and
can give us first impressions?

cjs