(keitai-l) Re: Quicktime now supports 3GPP standards - How Bluetooth and Sync should be

From: Eric Hildum <EricHildum_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 06/06/03
Microsoft also does not support SyncML for exactly the same reason. If
they did support SyncML, it would be much easier for somebody to switch
away from PocketPC, Outlook, and Windows systems.

You've noticed of course that Microsoft applications support import
well, but are terrible at export. This includes the support for
standard protocols such as Kerberos. Think of a crab trap - easy to get
in, impossible to get out of. That is a specific policy of Microsoft
across the board.