(keitai-l) Re: 3 strategy vs Ntt DoCoMo Foma

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 06/09/03
3 is doing bad in UK and quiet well in Italy.

I do not understand why... I have to look to the key differences
between the UK and Italian market.

Anyway to confirm that 3 is focusing on voice they just introduced two
new plans in UK correcting their offer:

Video Talk 500
35 euro/month 500 minutes of voice calls + a bonus in the first 3
months of 14 euro  for videocalls 25 sms free MMSs and access
to the mobile portal

Video Talk 750.
50 euro/month 750 minutes of voice calls + a bonus in the first 3
months of 28 euro for videocalls 50 sms, free MMSs and access
to the mobile portal

Ciao

Giovanni

http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/