(keitai-l) Re: Ntt DoCoMo i-mode enters the italian market with Wind

From: <webmaster_at_mon-imode.net>
Date: 06/21/03
What's very strange is that on the last 18 january, DoCoMo sign a contract
with TIM in order to develop new wireless technology in Italy.

I don't understant why now it's Wind who's get the contract to develop
imode.
And as in France with Bouygues Telecom, Wind is the third national operator.
Why ? It is a strategy ?
However KPN is a very big operator, no ?

I also read that 2 developpement centers will be built in Holland and Italy
in order two develop the future i-mode application/software...

Excuse my english

monimode