(keitai-l) Re: Bilingual Phones

From: Greg Conquest <conquest_at_spamcop.net>
Date: 06/24/03
vodafone has English customer support also -- with an English menu system to
start. I just dial 157 and I never hear a single word of Japanese. The
quality of that support is something else. They usually eventually give me
my answers, but nobody seems to know the intricacies of the interface -- in
either English or Japanese. You can also stop by a vodafone/J-Phone customer
cervice center and get face-to-face help.

Greg Conquest