(keitai-l) Re: AW: Re: docomo spam- finally found me

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 09/09/03
It is an obvious point, so I won`t labour it: but have you done a google
search on the address you were spammed at, just to check it hasn`t found
its way onto the web and been picked up from there?

Lots of mailing lists (keitai-l included) archive posts webside - a quick
search on google of the address I am posting from (which dates back to
1996) brings up 580 hits (mostly keitai-l - `though I  see I am cited in
one learned report as authority for the (quite true) proposition that
many Japanese Delivery Health clubs have keitai interfaces to their
websites.)

Searching google on "@docomo.ne.jp" reveals pages and pages of addresses
of people who no doubt wonder why they get so much spam.

Nick