(keitai-l) Re: Is KDDI 3G (10 milion users) winning over DoCoMo Foma?

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 10/11/03
//  > Conversely, having a low-quality voice is probably the most powerful
//  > factor holding back people from throwing their fixed line in favour of
//  > mobile.

well, not only voice quality, but the "my mobile doesn't work in my house"
is also a problem - even for japan. And I don't mean countryside - I
personally live in the middle of shibuya, and the reception is awful, I
can't rely on getting calls. Standing near the window makes a significant
difference. I think this is actually still an issue for a lot of people at
home in japan.
/dc