(keitai-l) Re: Hello everyone!

From: Fabio Parri <parrif_ibb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10/12/03
Ciao Michael,

Oops, so my first question was a FAQ. Well, that's the hard life of a newbie ;)

Thanks a million for your answer, I'll investigate the list. By the way, can anyone suggest me any keitai forum web page for Japanese users ? Is there a page with keitai reviews or similiar things (sort of http://www.mobile-review for English speaking people) ?

About the fonts, I already have Japanese regional settings on but that doesn't seem to be the problem. I think, being most of the emails I receive written on a keitai, they insert in their sentences some sort of predefined pictures (like we don in EMS messages). Would that be a possibility ? Do anyone know wether there is a mail client capable of displaying those icons ?

Sorry for my ranting and thanks a million for your kind answer :)

Fabio

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam