(keitai-l) Re: games

From: Alistair Jeffs <alistair_at_jetpack.com>
Date: 10/19/03
Along with the noted user experience, I think the efficiency that you get
with J2ME far exceeds a WAP/xHTML browser experience. You have the
application sitting on your phone after one relatively chunky download and
then it gets updated with new data depending on what you do. This lowers
the kb download and interaction with the network. The browser experience
means having to download an entire page for each selection that you make.
This is something people quickly lose patience for especially when the
network fails to deliver data products very well.