(keitai-l) Re: AW: port of i-mode to other cultures

From: Paul Hardy <pjh_at_bushcat.com>
Date: 11/04/03
>First of all, there has got to be less browsing
> because the amount of information available in Japanese must
> be far less than that of English, as English is somewhat of a
> universal language.

I suspect if you're a Japanese in Japan at 7pm on a Friday night looking for
a bar, or a Japanese in Japan wanting to play an on-line game against other
Japanese in Japan, or a Japanese in Japan reading the latest news concerning
Japan, or a Japanese in Japan sending email to your Japanese friends, or a
Japanese in Japan doing on-line banking, or trading, or booking a movie
ticket for a theater in Japan, then there's probably more RELEVANT data in
Japanese than in English.