(keitai-l) Re: PHS Data services

From: <Martyn_Williams_at_idg.com>
Date: 11/24/03
Try www.phsmou.org .

That should provide you with everything you need to know.

Martyn

                      "Pavitra
                      Krishnamurthy"           To:       keitai-l@appelsiini.net
                      <pavitra@julysyst        cc:       (bcc: Martyn Williams/NEWS SERVICE/IDG)
                      ems.com>                 Subject:  (keitai-l) PHS Data services

                      11/24/2003 16:23
                      Please respond to
                      keitai-l

Hi
I am trying to find some information on data services on PHS. I read in
some old news clippings that PHS data services are available to users of
DDI Pocket and FiTel . Could anybody point me to some more information
on the kinds of services available? (I do not read any Asian languages
:-()

If possible, could you help me with some information on how these
services compare to data services over 2.5G/3G networks? Are the
services on offer similar?

Your help is appreciated.

Pavitra

JULY SYSTEMS INC.