(keitai-l) Re: I-Mode already struggling in Europe: Sony Ericsson Director

From: Tom Hume <tom_at_futureplatforms.com>
Date: 12/19/03
Vodafone have a huge customer base across Europe, whilst - as you point
out - it's typically smaller operators who are partnering with DoCoMo
to launch I-mode services.

Expressing these figures as percentage of customers who've moved to
I-mode/Vodafone live might be a bit fairer...

On 19 Dec 2003, at 08:23, Giovanni Bertani wrote:

> (Note: In the year-and-a-half since i-mode services were launched in
> Europe --
> in March 2002 -- the number of i-mode users has grown to 1 million
> people.
> By contrast, Vodafone live! boasts 3 million users a year since its
> launch
> in October 2002.)
---
Future Platforms Ltd