(keitai-l) Re: Nokia warns of tough times ahead

From: JP Silva <umbigu_at_iol.pt>
Date: 04/21/04
One just has to see the marketing campaign of Vodafone live!
And its effect in public perception and consumer puchases!

Those Sharp and now Panasonic and SonyEricsson phones have done more for
clamshells
that all the tackyness of the nineties.

Clamshells are now synonymous of mid or even high-end...

best, joao