(keitai-l) Re: Nokia warns of tough times ahead

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 04/23/04
> I'd be interested in seeing the basis for this assertion.

I'd like to expand it a little bit.

(1)
human is not designed symmetric.  specifically all cameras assume
using right hand.  many experiments could be done like when there's
a big bang in front of you, to left or right you'll turn and escape;
or when crossing your fingers, you always put left/right hand above;
or when ride on a bike, you always ride from left/right side, etc.

(2)
horses and carriages used to go left side in continental Europe.
during French Revolution, a period of radical change, they reversed
it to the right side because it's the "people's side".

the US also adopted it probably because they were at the same side
with the French fighting against Britons I think.

statistics is a great weapon, that I don't have about traffic ;)
I think statistics of traffic accidents are slightly different.
e.g., right handers are more efficient to steer to left, vital to
save your life to avoid a face to face collision in the UK.