(keitai-l) Re: What is it in this keitai video?

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 05/19/04
The machine is a ticket dispenser/checker developed by
PIA, that's an event/concert/exhibition reservation and
ticketing network. You buy e-tickets for events, store the
e-ticket in your wireless smartcard wallet-phone.

The PIA machine is not specific to Vodafone, it also works
with DoCoMo's (and in the future AU's) systems.

Read about wallet-phones here:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/walletphone/

We have a picture of the PIA-machine in the preview of
our walletphone report:
http://store.eSellerate.net/eurot/walletpreview

Gerhard

Giovanni Bertani wrote:
> In the second part of this video about keitasi at  Tokyo Business Show
> 2004 there is a nice japanese lady doing something with a phone by
> passing on a sort of interactive kiosk.
> Is this a payment system like c-mode?
> Is it a content delivery system?
>
> Take a look:  http://www.wirelesswatch.jp/vdo/tbs.mpg
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html