(keitai-l) Re: Opera, Opera

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 06/09/04
David

> generating a slimmed down version of a web site that was designed for a
> larger screen. Rather, the Mobile Internet is particularly suited as a
> place to deliver, view and/or interact with specific and relevant
> information. This will come about via a combination of mobile-optimized
> content publishing/syndication tools and the evolution of existing
> web-based development to a standards-based XHTML/CCS model.

I agree with you most of us have a distorted view of the mobile
services market.

I think that we will have more and more services not replicable in any
format
on the web, TV or any other channel as the will strongly focus on the
dynamic
user context.

So I expect really different content and services and not adapted
content to a new
channel.

Giovanni Bertani