(keitai-l) Re: SUICA, Felica and Edy

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 06/27/04
Lawrence,

I apologize deeply for anything which might have offended you.

All wanted to expres is that our company is not the only one
participating on ketai-l, which offers products are services
mentioned directly or indirectly in postings...

Deep apologies again - my intention was to mention that high-quality
reports/videos/trips/games/software/ etc can only exist with
sufficient income and profits somewhere in th process.

Again deep apologies,

Gerhard