(keitai-l) Keitai Programming Info

From: Timothy J Mckinnon <webmechanic_at_telstra.com>
Date: 08/19/04
Greets

one of the best little books for developing for jsky, ezweb and imode is the
"Ketai Web Handy Reference"  (yes spelling is correct for Keitai)
the ISBN number is       ISBN4-87280-427-9   cost me 1200 yen.

It is written in Japanese, but because the code is ASCII (or interpreted as
english) then it is easy to pick out the functionality. In addition each
page lists the syntax for the three modes (as above) with screen grabs.

Also contains reference tables for emoticons emojis etc for the different
handsets.

A MUST HAVE if you are doing this for cross handset (carrier)
functionality...  The only thing you would need on top of this is a
reference to the HEADERS for each of the handsets, so you could dynamically
switch for the correct slash site to handle any of the particular
phones.....

instead of a /i for imode, and /j of J-Sky etc etc.

But the book is great, and I am far from J-literate.

HTH
TIMBO