(keitai-l) Re: Using Just One Markup Language

From: <Joshua_at_ltl-j.com>
Date: 10/12/04
Does anybody have an overview of the current state of HTML to WML
conversion by AU's gateways?

I don't know much, but my Sony Ericson A5402S (made for AU) uses a browser
called Mobile Browser 1.0.8.2 Universal Edition,  Made by Openwave
Systems.  I wondered to myself if perhaps the browser itself is already
built to handle wml, html, and maybe even chtml.

http://www.openwave.com/us/products/mobile/device_products/mobile_browser/index.htm

What I could gather here suggests it does.  What you might want to do
first of all is try to compile a list of the browsers on all the phones
you want to survey.