(keitai-l) Re: Using Just One Markup Language

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 10/12/04
Openwave's browser has had native support for XHTML MP (and Basic) for
some time.

Testing for bugs is somewhat challenging as fellow developers have
reported cases where one AU mobile has shown an Openwave CSS bug that
does not occur on a newer mobile running the same browser version so it
looks like there has been a bug fix that has not been reflected in
version numbering.

Kyle

--

mobile web gear | pukupi.com