(keitai-l) Re: VFX (was Re: Vappli)

From: Nobuyuki Paul Aoki <aoki_at_bluetree.jp>
Date: 02/03/05
Vodafone just released a series of new handsets in Japan that support
MIDP-2.0  They are calling the technology VFX.

http://news.com.com/2100-1039-5250339.html

http://k-tai.impress.co.jp/cda/article/news_toppage/20667.html

Does anyone have any more information on this?  My search results don't
come up with anything useful.  I would really like to see some specs or
even an emulator.

thanks,

paul