(keitai-l) Keitai Site Usability Resources

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 02/16/05
Does anybody have any resources on usability of keitai sites? I'm
looking for this such as studies of what's good and bad, case studies of
specific sites, people and companies that will do usability evaluations
(both expert evaulations and user testing), and suchlike.

As well, we at Tabemo are soliciting quotes for a brief usability
evaluation of our mobile site, http://mobile.tabemo.com . I'm imagining
a short report stating which areas are good and bad, and why, what
direction we should go to improve usability, and perhaps some specific
suggestions for improving the least usable areas of the site. If you
or your company does such things, please get in touch with me or
<andrew@tabemo.com>.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***        http://www.keitai-dev.net/wiki/         ***