(keitai-l) Re: Keitai Site Usability Resources

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 02/16/05
Curt:

we did such work for some customers using
"focus groups", i.e. testing with Japanese consumers
of various social groups (house wives, lawyers,
unemployed, school kids etc)

Gerhard
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
http://fasol.com/blog/                 http://www.eurotechnology.com/