(keitai-l) Using eclipse 2.1.1 and DoJa 2.5

From: Steven Mathers <steven_mathers_at_3g.nec.com.au>
Date: 02/17/05
Hi all.  We have been trying to use the DoJa 2.5 plugin with Eclipse 2.1.1
and we have a problem.

After following the instructions inthe DoJa PDF, we try to run or debug our
application and it generates an error:

(X) xom.nttdocomo.eclipse.DoJaBuildException:Fail to create
c:\jDKDoJa2.5\apps\dBash\bin\dBash.jar

In otherwords, it cannot build the jar file for the project, so it wont run.
In fact it doesnt even seem to try to build the jar file which I think is
the main problem.

When we compile and run the project directly from DoJa, it runs in the
emulator no problem.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?  Any hints?

thanks,

Steve