(keitai-l) Re: New Topic: Response to VF Bashing (was RE: Re: VFX (was Re: Vappli))

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.ne.jp>
Date: 02/17/05
Picking up just the PDA (un)popularity part, if you know how to write
Japanese, you'll know that jotting down Japanese notes on PDA is pain in
the ass. I myself experienced that PDA is quite useless when it comes to
writing notes. For other tasks in business scene, I find my au A5407CA
enough, so I don't carry around my iPaq as often.

Nevertheless, I do envy the smartphones out there, perhaps the underdog
Vodafone would come up with smartphones for Japanese market??

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:41:05 +0800
Darren Luckett <darren@ukmedia.us> wrote:

> > PDA/phones are rare to non-existent.
> >

> again true. i was shocked to find that so many business Japanese people
> still use paper filofaxs. it is an odd fact that pda's aren't very
> popular here especially considering what a busy bunch of people the
> Japanese are.

Arnold P. Siboro (asiboro@maltech.ne.jp)

Work is the greatest thing in the world, so save some for tomorrow.