(keitai-l) Re: MediaPresenter

From: Kapil Sharma <kapes.endless_at_gmail.com>
Date: 08/18/05
Dear Vinay san,

AudioPresenter class can be used to play the sound  files such as .mld
or standard midi files. It depends on whether the handset supports
these formats.
You can use them as
MediaSound mediaSound =				MediaManager.getSound("URL/resource");

and then using the mediaSound.(For this first u have to get Audiopresenter)

I think the same way video data can be streamed out by VisualPresenter
and setting the proper MIME type such as "video/mpeg4" and using
MediaData mediaData =				MediaManager.getData("URL/resource");
and then using the MediaData.

>whether from
>iappli can I access i-motion

Yes, from the IApplication you can access the i-motion depending on,
you should have i-motion corresponding FOMA terminal like N2002 from
NEC.
I think through MediaAction listener you can also control it.

Thanks and Regards
Kapil Sharma